Welcome to the Warren
ProVisions, LLC is pleased to present the Warren Business Center at 27700 Donald Court, in Warren, Michigan, 48092. This 68,150 square foot facility includes a 32,224 square foot office, light industrial and R&D space. The remaining 35,926 square foot office space is currently leased to The State of Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ).
The Warren Business Center is a LEED Silver certified Green Building. This means:
- Lower operating costs and increased asset value.
- Reduce waste sent to landfills.
- Conserve energy and water.
- Healthier and safer for occupants.
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives.
- Demonstrate an owner's commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility.
It is also located within Michigan Renaissance Zone. This provides many great benefits including no real property taxes, no personal property taxes, no single business tax, and below market lease rates. The building is in a great area near I-696, I-75, I-94, and Van Dyke (M-53).
Click here for a case study on the building’s green features.